compensation: To be negotiated. (Base + Commission) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join Canada’s largest multi-media boutique marketing agency and content publisher focused on the booming $75 billion pet industry. Redstone is an industry influencer with innovative marketing solutions working with hundreds of companies throughout North America since 1999.
With 20 years of success under our belt we strive to continually deliver the absolute best information and marketing opportunities possible. If you are up to date on technology, social media and are an excellent communicator and great at research then this could be your opportunity to have a rewarding career in the beautiful city of Peterborough. Visit www.redstonemediagroup.com for more info.
Working from our downtown Peterborough office, this position offers a solid career opportunity with training, growth potential and the opportunity to attend industry events in Las Vegas, Orlando, San Diego, Seattle and more. We’re looking for the right attitude and aptitude to be a great team player plus a diligent researcher working primarily via phone, internet, email, social media and occasionally face to face at trade shows across North America. We offer a base salary plus bonus structure in addition to benefits and parking.
• Generate Leads and initiate contact with new and existing customers and maintain communication channels.
• Negotiate customer contracts for both key accounts and regular accounts to meet financial targets in line with desired customer portfolio.
• Create and implement sales strategy to achieve annual revenue targets as defined by management.
• Focus on customer care by coordinating print ads, social media content as well as working to help customers meet their business strategy and problem solving strategies by providing mutually satisfactory solutions.
• Manage advertising campaigns by coordinating the flow of materials amongst internal teams, create media package concepts and generate tactical sales reports.
The Ideal formula for success:
• Post-Secondary Education in Business/Marketing or a related field.
• Sales experience of 3– 5 years, focusing on building and fostering relationships with clients ranging from small and midsize to Fortune 500 companies.
• Proven track record of developing new businesses and managing complex sales cycles, from generating leads to closing deals.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed Sales Targets
• Ability to resolve problems, handling requests and keeping record of interactions.
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong English and some French(asset)
• Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to work in a challenging and entrepreneurial atmosphere and be a part of an energetic growing team.
• Excellent time management, people management skills, communication skills and planning skills necessary
• Knowledge of pet, veterinary or natural health industry an asset.
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter outlining your experience and an up to date resume to
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers